Educationally correct, academically sound : fueling school programs and student achievement
- Brenda Sanders.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2012.
- Physical description
- vii, 87 p. ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2822.82 .S26 2012||Unknown|
- Sanders, Brenda, 1964-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 83-86) and index.
- Chapter 1: Introduction SECTION 1: Cooperativeness-The C in the CAB Model CHAPTER 2: School-wide Guiding Philosophy *Crafting Your Vision Statement *Mission Statement *Mission Objectives *Chapter Summary CHAPTER 3: Collaborative relationships *Student Collaborations *Staff Collaborations *Chapter Summary CHAPTER 4:Family/School/Community Connections *Chapter summary Section 2: Accountability-The A in the CAB Model CHAPTER 5: Staff Accountability *Leadership *Teachers *Chapter Summary Section 3: Boundlessness-The B in the CAB Model CHAPTER 6: Data-driven School-wide Evaluation Chapter Summary Section 4: The Inception of CAB CHAPTER 7: The History of CAB *Introduction to CAB Research *CAB Research *CAB Cooperativeness *School-wide Guiding Philosophy *Collaborative Relationships *Family/School/Community Connections *CAB: Accountability *Students *Staff *CAB: Boundlessness *Data-driven School-wide Evaluation REFERENCES.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781475800012 20160610
- Publisher's Summary
- Educationally Correct Academically Sound moves school from what research says to how to institute research-based concepts in schools. This book not only provides the ingredients found in high performing schools, but it shows educators how to use the ingredients so all stakeholders are working toward the same end on a daily basis. It teaches how to harness the skills of employees and reallocate volunteers to create and utilize a code of operation and a code of ethics that fuel school programs and student achievement. Educationally Correct Academically Sound models how leaders can set up and maintain an accountability system which holds leadership, staff, students and volunteers accountable.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781475800012 20160610
- Publication date
- 9781475800005 (hbk.)
- 1475800002 (hbk.)
- 9781475800012 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1475800010 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: