South Asian newspapers [electronic resource]
- from the World newspaper archive in partnership with the Center for Research Libraries.
- English. English and other languages.
- [Naples, Fla.] : Readex.
Search this database
- "South Asian Newspapers features titles published in India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Languages include English, Bengali, Gujarati, and others. Titles include such key publications as: Amrita Bazar Patrika (Calcutta), Bankura Darpana (Bankura, India), Madras Mail (Madras), Tribune (Lahore, Pakistan) and the Ceylon Observer (Sri Lanka) ... The collection will provide more than 400,000 fully searchable pages of newspapers published in South Asia between 1864 and 1922."--Center for Research Libraries.
- South Asia > Newspapers.
- South Asia > History > 19th century > Sources.
- South Asia > History > 20th century > Sources.
- South Asia > Politics and government > Sources.
- South Asian newspapers > Databases.
- Database topics
- Asian Studies (East, South & Southeast Asia; Middle East)
- Religious Studies
- Title variation
- World newspaper archive. South Asian newspapers
- WNA South Asian newspapers
- Vol/date range
- Began between 2009 and 2010.
- World newspaper archive. [Naples, Fla.] : Readex