South Asian newspapers [electronic resource]
- from the World newspaper archive in partnership with the Center for Research Libraries.
- English, Multiple languages. English and other languages.
- [Naples, Fla.] : Readex.
- "South Asian Newspapers features titles published in India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Languages include English, Bengali, Gujarati, and others. Titles include such key publications as: Amrita Bazar Patrika (Calcutta), Bankura Darpana (Bankura, India), Madras Mail (Madras), Tribune (Lahore, Pakistan) and the Ceylon Observer (Sri Lanka) ... The collection will provide more than 400,000 fully searchable pages of newspapers published in South Asia between 1864 and 1922."--Center for Research Libraries.
- Title Variation
- World newspaper archive. South Asian newspapers
- WNA South Asian newspapers
- Vol/date range
- Began between 2009 and 2010.
- World newspaper archive. [Naples, Fla.] : Readex