Seven of Aesop's fables
- translated by Rev. George Fyler Townsend.
- Uniform Title
- Aesop's fables English.
- Berkeley (Calif.) : Quelquefois Press, 2008.
- Physical description
-  p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .Q39 A37 2008 F||In-library use|
- The mountain in labor
- The salt merchant and the ass
- The boy and the filberts
- The ant and the dove
- The blind man and the whelp
- The nightingale and the hawk
- The eagle and the arrow.
- Publication date
- Title given in Greek and English.
- "Samantha Hamady created the whimsical line art for the text. Joel Tabachnick coaxed the likes of an ancient copper box from an old etching plate in my closet. And I, Mary Laird teamed up an ounce of my letterpress with a pound of alligator computer, to laser print this book on Mohawk 100 # text and Grafix drafting film. Susi Schneider gave me the goat vellum from Pergamom tanners which I used for the binding. We hope to make an edition of ten."--Colophon
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #4774.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 3, signed by printer. Binding: cream textured vellum boards in decorated copper box.
Browse related items
Start at call number: