- Warren Christopher.
- [United States] : W. Christopher, c2005.
- Physical description
- iii, 148 p. ; 22 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|E839.5 .C495 2005||Unknown|
- Christopher, Warren, 1925-2011 Stanford Law School graduate, J.D. (1949)
- Lincoln's foreign policy
- Justice Douglas and foreign policy
- The negotiator
- "A Secretary of State goes home to Dakotas"
- Ten interesting people
- The selection of Joe Lieberman as Gore's running mate
- The interdependence of nations
- "Iraq belongs on the back burner"
- The pursuit of peace
- "New voices for mideast peace"
- "Diplomacy that can't be delegated"
- "Above and beyond"
- Portrait unveiling
- Freedom and responsibility : that's the deal
- "Wired, but not plugged in to life"
- On citizenship
- On the value of a liberal arts education.
- Publication date
- "Collection of writing and speeches ... authored since 1997"--Pref.
- Cover title.
Browse related items
Start at call number: