Comparative constitutional law : festschrift in honour of Professor P.K. Tripathi
- edited by Mahendra P. Singh.
- 2nd ed.
- Lucknow : Eastern Book Co., 2011.
- Physical description
- lii, 821 p. ; 25 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|K3165 .C5784 2011||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical referenced and index.
- Political judges and the rule of law / Ronald Dworkin
- Aspects of judicial review of the constitutionality of executive action in the Federal Republicd of Germany : a basic outline / Helmut Steinberger
- onstitutional review of laws by constitutional courts and democracy : problem of legitimacy / Pavle Nikolic
- The influence of western liberal ideas on Gandhi's constitutional philosophy / Dieter Conrad
- The role of the courts in the preservation of federalism : some remarks on the US and the German experience / Rudolf Dolzer
- Constitutional federalism in Latin America / Jose MA. Serna de la Garza
- "One country, two systems" : the future of Hong Kong / Jill Cottrell
- The politics of the constitution : another look at the Ningkan litigation / Yash Ghai
- Constitutional interpretation and state formative practices in Pakistan : a preliminary exploration / Upendra Baxi
- The future of central-local relationship under the people's congress system in China / Lin Feng
- Legal system with special reference to constitutional law in Korea / Kwon Young Ho
- A bill of rights without a "rights culture"? : fundamental liberties and constitutional adjudication in Singapore / Li-Ann Thio
- Constitution making and constitutional change in Japan / Koji Tonami
- Free speech justifications / Kent Greenawalt
- Freedom of expression and academic freedom : background and formation of legal principles / Christian Starck
- Religious speech under Indian law / John H. Mansfield
- Free speech in Germany / Torsten Stein
- State lawlessness and the constitution : a study of lock-up deaths / Mohammad Ghouse
- United Nations treaty bodies and special procedures, and the strengthening of democracy / Roman Wieruszewski
- The right to personal liberty in India : "Gopalan" revisited with a difference / B. Errabbi
- The notion of development as a right : reflections from an international perspective / Peter Macalister-Smith
- Some crucial problems of tension between equality and compensatory discrimination / Parmanand Singh
- The concept of human dignity and the constitution of India / Govind Mishra
- The directive principles of state policy / P. Parmeswara Rao
- Human rights in the constitutions of the Western world : some interpretational trends / Ulrich Karpen
- Human rights and their enforcement at the international level / E.S. Venktaramiah
- Directive principles of the Indian constitutions and nonviolence : a marcroscopic view / B. Jagat Narain
- Basic principles of German administrative law / Eberhard Schmidt-Assmann
- Government and administration as a constitutional problem in Sweden / Torsten Bjerkén
- Preferential treatment and equal access to public office : some remarks from the perspective of the basic law of the federal republic of Germany / Helmut Goerlich
- Governmental prerogative in relation to civil servants / Harish Chander
- Professor P.K. Tripathi's contribution to constitutional law : some glimpses / Mahendra P. Singh.
- Pradyumna Kumar Tripathi, b. 1924, former Prof. of Law, Delhi University.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: