- Kenneth Frampton.
- London ; New York : Pall Mall, 2012.
- Physical description
- 504 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 480-501).
- Meier's style / Francesco Dal Co
- Forty years of practice / Kenneth Frampton
- Works and projects, 1965-2002
- On materiality / Richard Meier
- On the road again / Richard Meier
- On white / Richard Meier
- What good are critics? / Richard Meier
- Jubilee Church / Richard Meier
- Turning point / Richard Meier.
This comprehensive monograph documents the long and distinguished career of American architect Richard Meier (b.1934), winner of the Pritzker Architecture Prize in 1984. Presenting 90 of his buildings from 1965-2002, the book spans Meier's early private homes to later major works such as the Getty Center in Los Angeles (1997), the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (1995) and the Jubilee Church in Rome, Italy (2004). Includes an introductory essay by critic Kenneth Frampton and several texts by Richard Meier as well as a detailed chronology of his work.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- First published in English: Milan : Electa Architecture, 2003.
- 9781780750040 (pbk.)
- 1780750048 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: