Introduction to Nigerian public administration
- edited by Stan Aibieyi.
- Benin City : Ethiope Publishing Corporation, c2011.
- Physical description
- xii, 347 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Aibieyi, Stan O.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Concept of public administration / Stanley Aibiei
- The genesis and development of public administration as an academic discipline / S.Y. Ibrahim
- Approaches to the study of public administration / Kennedy Omoruyi, Endurance O. Dirisu & S.O. Uhunmwuangho
- Organization, management and administrative theories / Stanley Aibieyi
- Scope and role of public administration / Stanley Aibieyi
- Public administration as a pivot of good governance / N.N. Abonyi
- Public administration--art or science / Nathaniel Umukoro & William Okotie
- Public administration and law / Nathaniel Umukoro
- Nigerian public corporations / Godwin Luke Umoru
- Origin and development of Nigerian Civil Service / Stanley Aibieyi
- Nigerian bureaucratic system / Stanley Aibieyi
- Principles of planning and planning techniques / Stanley Aibieyi
- Nigerian federalism, derivation and inter-governmental relations / Stanley Aibieyi & E.O. Fenemigho
- Leadership / V.O. Erukairure & Endurance O. Dirisu
- Communication / Stanley Aibieyi & G.N. Egbri
- Committee system as management strategy in Nigerian public service / Stanley Aibieyi & S.O. Uhunmwuangho
- The role of the legislature, executive and judiciary arms of government in law-making and policy formulation in Nigeria / Stanley Aibieyi & G.L. Umoru
- Federal character principles : employment criteria in Nigerian public service / Stanley Aibieyi
- Local government administration in Nigeria / Stanley Aibieyi
- Collective bargaining / Stanley Aibieyi
- Constitutional development in Nigeria / E.O. Fenemigho.
- Publication date
- Intended for students at the tertiary level.
Browse related items
Start at call number: