Creativity, critical thinking, and communication : strategies to increase students' skills
- Melissa Goodwin and Catherine Sommervold.
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield Education, 2012, ©2012.
- Physical description
- vi, 127 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1025.3 .G665 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface Introduction Section I: Background and Definition Chapter 1: Asking the Right Questions Chapter 2: Consilience in the 21st Century Chapter 3: How We Got Here Chapter 4: The 3 Cs Section II: Strategies for Using the 3 Cs Chapter 5: Creativity Chapter 6: Critical Thinking Chapter 7: Communication Appendix: Lesson Plan Examples Lesson Plan Template Math Lesson Plan Science Lesson Plans Reading/Literature Lesson Plans U.S./World History Lesson Plan Art Lesson Plan Physical Education/Health Lesson Plans References.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781610487986 20160610
- Publisher's Summary
- Creativity, Critical Thinking, and Communication contains research, strategies, and lesson plans that will help increase students' skill level in the 3 Cs: creativity, critical thinking, and communication. The strategies of the 3 Cs renew stale curricula and supports deeper learning of core concepts. This book provides parents and those interested in the education system a glimpse into how schools can be more efficient and effective by saving what works in education.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781610487986 20160610
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- 9781610487986 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1610487982 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781610487993 (ebk.)
- 1610487990 (ebk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: