A black hole is not a hole
- DeCristofano, Carolyn Cinami.
- Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2012.
- Physical description
- v, 74 p. : col ill. ; 26 cm.
QB843 .B55 D43 2012
- Unknown QB843 .B55 D43 2012
- Carroll, Michael (Associate professor of literature) ill.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 72) and index.
- Places with pull
- The pulling power of a black hole
- Black-hole beginnings
- The blackness of black holes
- Mission impossible? seeking the invisible
- Supersized surprises
- Close encounters of the imaginary kind
- Turning the universe upside-down.
- Introduces black holes, describing their physical features, how they were discovered, what causes them, and where they exist in space.
- Publication date
- Carolyn Cinami DeCristofano ; Illustrated by Michael Carroll.
- Includes index.
- 9781570917837 (reinforced for library use)
- 1570917833 (reinforced for library use)
- 9781570917844 (softcover)
- 1570917841 (softcover)