National environmental methods index [electronic resource].
- [Reston, VA?] : Methods and Data Comparability Board, National Water Quality Monitoring Council.
- NEMI is a searchable clearinghouse of environmental monitoring methods and contains summaries of lab and field protocols for regulatory and non-regulatory water quality analysis. Its purpose is to provide a mechanism to compare and contrast the performance and relative cost of analytical and field methods for environmental monitoring.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2002?
- Title from home page (viewed on Jan. 4, 2006).
- File/Data Type
- Integrating resource.
- Funding Information
- NEMI is currently funded by: United States Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Geological Survey Water Resources Division.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.