Rights and duties of directors
- Martha Bruce.
- 12th ed.
- Haywards Heath : Bloomsbury Professional, c2012.
- Physical description
- xlvi, 674 p. : forms ; 24 cm.
- Directors handbook series (Haywards Heath, England)
Law Library (Crown)
|KD2089 .B78 2012||Unknown|
- Bruce, Martha (Chartered secretary)
- The nature of the office of director
- Directors, the Board, and the company secretary
- Directors' rights
- Statutory statement of directors' general duties
- Breach of duty by a director
- Statutory duties of directors
- Accounting and financial responsibilities of directors
- Directors' duties and the members
- Directors' duties in public and listed companies
- Directors and corporate governance
- Directors' duties and employment issues
- Directors' duties and the environment
- Duties and the customer
- Directors, creditors and insolvency.
- Publisher's Summary
- Rights and Duties of Directors, twelfth edition, is a highly practical and comprehensive publication relevant to all company directors and their advisers. It clearly explains the rights and powers of directors and their specific duties as prescribed by company law and associated legislation. This is an invaluable guide for all company directors - and their legal advisers -whatever the size of their organization, as well as company secretaries and HR professionals. Rights and Duties of Directors details each and every duty in relation to the core administration, compliance and disclosure requirements of company law and other closely associated legislation.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Directors handbook series
- Includes index.
- 9781847668899 (pbk.)
- 1847668895 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: