Let's read them a story! : the parent factor in education
- Paris : OECD, c2012.
- Physical description
- 79 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1048.5 .L649 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Chp. 1: Get involved!
- Chp. 2: Read your children a story
- Chp. 3 Talk with your children about the world around them
- Chp. 4: Get involved at school because you want to, not because you have to
- Chp. 5: Show your children that you value reading too.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- At head of title: PISA
- PISA, 1996-3777
- "Programme for International Student Assessment"--Cover.
- This report was drafted by Marilyn Achiron, Francesca Borgonovi and Guillermo Montt.
- 9789264176195 (print)
- 9264176195 (print)
- 9789264176232 (PDF)
- 9264176233 (PDF)
Browse related items
Start at call number: