Deploying renewables 2011 : best and future policy practice
- International Energy Agency.
- Paris : OECD/IEA, c2011.
- Physical description
- 182 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 177-182).
- The new IEA report ... provides a comprehensive review and analysis of renewable energy policy and market trends; analyses in detail the dynamics of deployment and provides best-practice policy principles for different stages of market maturity; assesses the impact and cost-effectiveness of support policies using new methodological tools and indicators; investigates the strategic reasons underpinning the pursuit of RE deployment by different countries and the prospects for globalisation of RE. This new book builds on and extends a 2008 IEA publication, drawing on recent policy and deployment experience world-wide. It provides guidance for policy makers and other stakeholders to avoid past mistakes, overcome new challenges and reap the benefits of deploying renewables - today and tomorrow.
- Publication date
- "Renewable energy, markets & policies."
- 9789264124905 (print)
- 9789264124912 (pdf)