Catchup compendium for the life and medical sciences
- 2nd ed.
- Banbury : Scion Pub. Ltd, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 24 cm.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH315 .C287 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Catchup biology for the medical sciences / Philip Bradley and Jane Calvert
- Catchup chemistry for the life and medical sciences / Mitch Fry and Elizabeth Page
- Catchup maths & stats for the life and medical sciences / Michael Harris, Gordon Taylor, Jacquelyn Taylor.
- Publisher's Summary
- Catch Up Compendium, second edition, contains all of the three existing Catch Up books: Biology, Chemistry (2e) and Maths & Stats. It provides over 600 pages of background material essential for any student studying courses in the biological and biomedical sciences. The book provides a bridge between school and university courses and provides invaluable support for the fundamental concepts covered during first year university modules. Catch Up Compendium is a unique combination: course book, revision guide and reference source - your first year studies will be much easier with a copy by your side.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781907904042 20160611
- Publication date
- Three books in one.
- 9781907904042 (Paper)
- 1907904042 (Paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: