Having success with NSF : a practical guide
- Ping Li, Karen Marrongelle.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Blackwell, c2013.
- Physical description
- xi, 116 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Preface vii About the Author xi 1 Getting Started 1 2 Preparing Your Proposal 17 3 Submitting Your Proposal 48 4 Reviewing of Your Proposal 58 5 Revising Your Proposal 73 6 Managing Your Grant 87 7 Extending the Horizon 99 Index 108.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781118013984 20160609
- Publisher's Summary
- This book is designed to help researchers achieve success in funding their National Science Foundation (NSF) research proposals. The book discusses aspects of the proposal submission and review process that are not typically communicated to the research community. Written by authors with successful track records in grant writing and years of experience as NSF Program Directors, this book provides an insider's view of successful grantsmanship. Written in a practical approach, this book offers tips that will not be found in official paperwork and provides answers to questions frequently asked of NSF Program Directors. The purpose of the book is to improve your NSF grant-writing skills and improve your chances of funding.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781118013984 20160609
- Publication date
- Includes index.
- 9781118013984 (pbk.)
- 1118013980 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: