Finding Superman : debating the future of public education in America
- New York : Teachers College Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xii, 116 p. ; 24 cm.
LA217.2 .F53 2012
- Unknown LA217.2 .F53 2012
- Swail, Watson Scott.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Finding superman / Watson Scott Swail
- The myth of charter schools / Diane Ravitch
- Educating Superman / Linda Darling-Hammond and Ann Lieberman
- The potential impact of "waiting for Superman" on schooling in America / Arthur Levine
- Newsflash: Superman has arrived! and he's brought an army / Milton Chen
- Waiting for Superman with Clark Kent / Daniel A. Domenech
- Superman isn't coming (at least not with the red cape and the phone booth) / Peter Smith
- Whose side is Superman on anyway? / John Merrow
- Waiting for Superman: a response / Ben Levin.
- Publication date
- edited by Watson Scott Swail.
- 9780807753309 (pbk.)
- 0807753300 (pbk.)
- 9780807753316 (hardcover)
- 0807753319 (hardcover)