Handbook for supply chain risk management [electronic resource] : case studies, effective practices, and emerging trends
- Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. : J. Ross Pub., c2012.
- Physical description
- xix, 251 p.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to managing risks in global supply chains
- Current state of risk management in global sourcing
- The supply chain risks of global sourcing
- Too big for the individual firm : creating cooperative networks to solve difficult supply chain risk challenges
- Developments in organizational performance through strategic supply chain collaboration
- Performance-based logistics in contingency health care operations
- Risk acceptance of GEEC? Risk in maritime supply chain systems
- An analysis of a major oil spill case in the Baltic sea
- Political risks in contemporary supply chains : the case of the natural gas crisis
- Enegrisa : managing procurement risks in the Turkish energy industry
- Introduction to tools, techniques, and approaches
- Managing supply chain risk in financial services
- A comparative study of financial and operational measures in the automotive industry
- A toolkit to secure supplies for effective supply chain risk management in the aircraft construction industry
- Using information technology to mitigate supply network risk
- Practical approaches to supply chain continuity : new challenges and timeless principles
- Strategic supply management : the litmus test for risk management in a three echelon supply chain
- Assessing project risks within the supply chain of SELEX Sistemi Integrati (Finmeccanica)
- Estimation of disruption risk exposure in supply chains - three cases.
- Publication date
- edited By Omera Khan, George A. Zsidisin.
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. : ebrary, 2012. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ebrary affiliated libraries.
- 9781604270389 (hardcover alk. paper)
- 9781604277258 (e-book)