Independent People's Tribunal on Dams, Environment & Displacement
- panel, K.K. Usha ... [et al. ; editor, Doma T. Bhutia].
- New Delhi : Human Rights Law Network, 2012.
- Physical description
- 245 p. : ill., maps ( col.) ; 23 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
|HD1698 .I42 S55 2011||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction: Unheard voices from the river bank of Sikkim
- Hydro-power projects in Sikkim : a story of violation, coercion and suppression / Souparna Lahiri
- My brush with Mega Hydel projects in Sikkim / Tsering Tashi
- Resettlement and rehabilitiation of Testa Stage-V HEP / Doma T. Bhutia
- Judicial tyranny of land acquisition / Colin Gonsalves
- Sikkim dams on the horizon / Kanchi Kohli
- Not for sale : resistance against the hydro-power projects by the tribal people of Lachen, North Sikkim / Janica Anderzen and Doma T. Bhutia
- Affected citizens of Teesta fighting the goliaths / Dawn Lepcha
- Sanctity, environment and protest : a Lepcha tale / Kerry Little
- Global voices : Temacapulin--fighting to survive / Carmen Diaz Alba
- Testimonies : IPT on dams, environment and displacement / Singtam
- Analysis of the responses to the questionnaires sent to government authorities and companies concerned
- Jury findings and recommendations : IPT on dams, environment and displacement
- Report on damages caused due to blasting and other activities by Teesta Stage III
- Report on damages caused due to tunnel excavation and other activities under Teesta Hydro-Electric Project Stage V
- Energy & power sector vision 2015.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Dams, environment and displacement
- Color map on p.  of cover.
- 8189479814 (pbk.)
- 9788189479817 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: