Spectroscopic properties of inorganic and organometallic compounds [electronic resource] : techniques, materials and applications. Volume 43
- editors, Jack Yarwood, Richard Douthwaite and Simon Duckett.
- Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Specialist periodical report.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preface-- IR spectroscopy of hydrides and its application to hydrogen bonding and proton transfer studies-- Raman spectroscopy of graphene-- Solid-state NMR: a key tool for the understanding at a molecular level of well-defined heterogeneous catalysts and surface chemistry on top of oxide materials-- Raman spectroscopy for solid oxide fuel cells-- Integrated analytical techniques for analysing individual environmental particles-- Materials sciences using synchrotron infrared light sources-- Metal-based molecular switches generated from dithienyl ethene (DTE)-- Nuclear quadrupole resonance spectroscopy-- Simulation of spectroscopic properties of inorganic compounds-- Combined time-resolved X-ray scattering and spectroscopy methods--Solid state NMR of immobilized catalysts and nanocatalysts.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781849734899 20160608
- Publisher's Summary
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Techniques, Materials and Applications provides a unique source of information in an important area of chemistry. Since Volume 40 the nature and ethos of this series have been altered to reflect a change of emphasis towards 'Techniques, Materials and Applications'. Researchers will now find up-to-date critical reviews which provide in-depth analyses of the leading papers in the field, with authors commenting of the quality and value of the work in a wider context. Focus areas will include structure-function relationships, photochemistry and spectroscopy of inorganic complexes, and catalysis; materials such as ceramics, cements, pigments, glasses and corrosion products; techniques such as advanced laser spectroscopy and theoretical methods.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781849734899 20160608
- Publication date
- Specialist Periodical Reports
- Available in another form
- Print version: Spectroscopic properties of inorganic and organometallic compounds : Volume 43. Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2012 ( 9781849733953 )
- 9781849734899 (electronic bk.)
- 1849734895 (electronic bk.)