Happiness and wisdom : Augustine's early theology of education
- Ryan N.S. Topping.
- Washington, D.C. : Catholic University of America Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xi, 252 p. ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB125 .A8 T67 2012||Unknown|
- Topping, Ryan N. S. (Ryan Nathan Scott), 1977-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 233-247) and index.
- Liberal education prior to St. Augustine
- Education in Augustine's moral theology
- Perils of skepticism
- Liberal arts curriculum
- Pedagogy and liberal learning
- Authority and illumination
- Purposes of liberal education.
- Publisher's Summary
- Immediately after his baptism Augustine set out to produce a Christianized.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780813219738 20160608
- Publication date
- 9780813219738 (alk. paper)
- 0813219736 (alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: