How to create a culture of achievement : in your school and classroom
- Douglas Fisher, Nancy Frey, Ian Pumpian.
- Alexandria, Va. : ASCD, c2012.
- Physical description
- 223 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2822.82 .F57 2012||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -215) and index.
- Creating culture in schools
- Do no harm
- CHoice words
- It's never too late to learn
- Best school in the universe
- Enacting the culture of achievement.
- Most school improvement efforts focus on academic goals. But sometimes what can make or break your learning community are the intangibles--the relationships and connections that make up its culture. Authors Fisher, Frey, and Pumpian believe that no school improvement effort will be effective unless school culture is addressed. --from publisher description
- Publication date
- 9781416614081 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1416614087 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: