Stanford Pioneers in Science [videorecording], 2008-2010
- Physical description
- 1.25 linear feet (4 boxes)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Collections are moving, which may affect access. Request materials as early as possible. Maximum 5 items per day. Contact email@example.com for information about access.
|SC0938 2017-319 CARD BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0938 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0938 BOX 2||In-library use|
|SC0938 HALF BOX 3||In-library use|
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- The Stanford Pioneers in Science video lecture series includes videorecordings on DVCAM, MiniDV, and DVD. Also included are printed press releases for some events. This series documents the accomplishments of some of Stanford University's most celebrated scientists.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use.
- Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Stanford Pioneers in Science (SC0938). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Inaugurated in 2008-09, this series honors the lives and accomplishments of Stanford University’s most celebrated scientists—faculty members who have been awarded Nobel Prizes, National Medals of Science or Technology, and MacArthur Fellowships.
Browse related items
Start at call number: