Vietnam, who profits? who pays?, 1970
- Physical description
- 1 sheet (1 folder).
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 1819||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Black Panther Party Boston Branch.
- Publication date
- Flyer to solicit money for a people's free health center. Text continues: black people pay - twice !! In Vietnam: 19% of the casualties, At home: ... inferior medical care. The Black Panther Party wants people to be able to get good, free health care. The Black Panther Party has organized a people's free health center ... Give now. Our minimum goal is $10,000. On verso: The people's free health movement ... The Boston Branch of the Black Panther Party ... plans to open a People's Free Health Center. The Boston Black United Front is providing a large, 50' x 10' trailer for the health facility.
- Written in ink on recto of flyer: April 1970.
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Purchase, 2012. Accession 2012-235.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: