10 years of the basic law.
- Hong Kong : Thomson/Sweet 7 Maxwell Asia, 2007.
- Physical description
- p. -739 ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The place of comparative law in the developing jurisprudence on the rule of law and human rights in Hong Kong / Anthony Mason
- The Secretary for Justice as the protector of the public interest - continuity and development / Hon Won Yan Lung
- The imperatives of one country, two systems : one country before two systems? / Denis Chang
- The intersection of Chinese law and the Common Law in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region : question of technique or politics? / Yash Ghai
- Basic Law and constitutional review : the first decade / Johannes Chan
- Constitutional review under the basic law : the rise, retreat and resurgence of judicial power in Hong Kong / Po Jen Yap
- A decade of self-incrimination in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region / Simon N.M. Young
- Basic law, basic politics : the constitutional game of Hong Kong / Benny Y.T. Tai
- Small circle, entrenched interest : the electoral anomalies of Hong Kong deputies to the National People's Congress / D.W. Choy and Fu Hualing
- From the Judicial Committee of the British Privy Council to the Standing Committee of the Chinese People's Congress - an evaluation of the legal interpretive system after the handover / Zhenmin Wang
- Subject matter limitation on the NPCSC's power to interpret the basic law / Ling Bing
- A tale of two islands : comparative reflections on constitutionalism in Hong Kong and Taiwan / Albert H.Y. Chen
- The transformation of Chinese law - from formal to substantial / Jianfu Chen.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Ten years of the basic law
- Special anniversary issue
- "Special issue commemorating the 10th anniversary of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region"--P. .
- Special anniversary issue of the Hong Kong law journal, volume 37, part 2 (2007).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- Hong Kong law journal.
Browse related items
Start at call number: