Theory of interacting quantum fields
- Alexei L. Rebenko.
- Berlin ; Boston : De Gruyter, c2012.
- Physical description
- xx, 568 p. : ill ; 25 cm.
- De Gruyter studies in mathematics ; 39.
Math & Statistics Library
|QC174.45 .R42 2012||Unknown|
- Rebenko, Alekseĭ Lukich.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -561) and index.
- Preface-- List of Notation-- Introduction-- Chapter I Group of Symmetry of Elementary Particles-- Chapter II Classical Theory of the Free Fields-- Chapter III Classical Theory of the Interacting Fields-- Chapter IV Second Quantization of Fields-- Chapter V Quantum Theory of Interacting Fields. General Problems-- Chapter VI Axiomatic and Euclidean Field Theory-- Chapter VII Quantum Theory of Gauge Fields Instructions to Problems of Chapters I to VII-- References-- Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This monograph is devoted to the systematic and encyclopedic presentation of the foundations of quantum field theory. It represents mathematical problems of the quantum field theory with regardto the new methods of the constructive and Euclidean field theory formed for the last thirty years of the 20th century on the basis of rigorous mathematical tools of the functional analysis, the theory of operators, and the theory of generalized functions. The book is useful for young scientists who desire to understand not only the formal structure of the quantum field theory but also its basic concepts and connection with classical mechanics, relativistic classical field theory, quantum mechanics, group theory, and the theory of functional integration.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Quantum field theory.
- Publication date
- De Gruyter Studies in mathematics ; 39
- 9783110250626 (print : alk. paper)
- 3110250624 (print : alk. paper)
- 9783110250633 (e-book)
- 3110250632 (e-book)
- 9783119163378 (set (print + e-book))
- 3119163376 (set (print + e-book))
Browse related items
Start at call number: