Becoming a strong instructional leader : saying no to business as usual
- Alan C. Jones ; foreword by Robert V. Bullough, Jr.
- New York : Teachers College Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xx, 201 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2831.82 .J64 2012||Unknown|
- Jones, Alan C. (Associate professor)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 179-183) and index.
- The dance around the classroom
- The conflict between institutional schooling and the practice of teaching
- The classroom
- The diversions of school administration
- Aims talk: schools with purpose
- Overcoming the barriers to school reform
- The private journey: discovering a unique instructional voice
- The public journey: engaging skeptics
- Public enemies
- Creating a professional-growth culture
- Understanding the how and why of school reform initiatives
- Developing master teachers
- Transforming the daily grind of schooling.
- Publication date
- 9780807753385 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0807753386 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780807753392 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0807753394 (hardcover : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: