Innovative catalysis in organic synthesis [electronic resource] : oxidation, hydrogenation, and C-X bond forming reactions
- edited by Pher G. Andersson.
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH ; Chichester : John Wiley [distributor], 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xviii, 356 p.) : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- OXIDATION REACTIONS Polyoxometalates as Homogeneous Oxidation Catalysts Recent Advantages in Bioinspired Oxidation Catalysis The Fabulous Destiny of Sulfenic Acids Sustainable Catalytic Oxidations with Peroxides HYDROGENATION AND REDUCTION REACTIONS Asymmetric Hydrogenation Recent Advances in the Synthesis and Catalytic Hydrogenation of Bicyclo[2.2.2]Octenes and Dehydroamino Acid Derivatives Ir-Catalysed Hydrogenation Modeling in Homogeneous Catalysis: A Tutorial C-C AND C-HETERO BOND FORMING REACTIONS Golden Times for Allenes Copper-Catalysis in Arene and Heteroarene Functionalization through C-H Bond Activation Ligated Organocuprates: An A-Z Routemap of Mechanism and Application Rh-, Ag- and Cu-Catalyzed C-N Bond Formation Development of the Asymmetric Nozaki-Hiyama-Kishi Reaction Chiral Imidate Ligands: Synthesis and Applications in Asymmetric Catalysis Catalyzed Organic Reactions in Ball Mills.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
C-H, C-O, C-C, and C-Heteroatom bond forming processes by using metal-ligand approaches for the synthesis of organic compounds of biological, pharmacological and organic nanotechnological utility are the key areas addressed in this book. Authored by a European team of leaders in the field, it brings together innovative approaches for a variety of catalysis reactions and processes frequently applied in organic synthesis into a handy reference work. It covers all major types of catalysis, including homogeneous, heterogeneous, and organocatalysis, as well as mechanistic and computational studies. Special attention is paid to the improvements in efficiency and sustainability of important catalytic processes, such as selective oxidations, hydrogenation, and cross-coupling reactions, and to their utilization in industry. The result is a valuable resource for advanced researchers in both academia and industry, as well as graduate students in organic chemistry aiming for chemo-, regio- or stereoselective synthesis of organic compounds by using novel catalytic systems.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9783527646586 (electronic bk.)
- 3527646582 (electronic bk.)
- 9783527646616 (electronic bk.)
- 3527646612 (electronic bk.)
- 9783527330973 (Cloth)
- 3527330976 (Cloth)