Ujamaa records, circa 1970-2012
- Physical description
- 16 linear feet (10 boxes)
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC1127 BOX 10||In-library use|
|SC1127 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|SC1127 CARTON 2||In-library use|
|SC1127 CARTON 3||In-library use|
|SC1127 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|SC1127 CARTON 5||In-library use|
|SC1127 FLAT BOX 6||In-library use|
|SC1127 FLAT BOX 7||In-library use|
|SC1127 FLAT BOX 8||In-library use|
|SC1127 FLAT BOX 9||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Ujamaa (Stanford University)
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- The records consist of administrative materials, newspaper clippings, photographs, posters, and audiovisual materials created and/or collected by the Ujamaa theme dormitory at Stanford University. These materials document the administration and history of the theme house from the 1970s to 2012.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- The materials were transferred from the Ujamaa House to Stanford University, Special Collections in 2012.
Browse related items
Start at call number: