Creating solidarity across diverse communities : international perspectives in education
- New York, NY : Teachers College Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- vii, 230 p. ; 23 cm.
LC1099 .C743 2012
- Unknown LC1099 .C743 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Enacting solidarity to address peer-to-peer aggression in schools: case studies from Chile / Veronica Lopez ... [et al.]
- Devaluated solidarity: a problem of education and identity / Jose Luis Ramos
- Multiculturalism and education in France and its former colonized states and territories: prospects for intercultural solidarity within a secular model / Isabel Aliaga & Martine Dreyfus
- Spanish students abroad: an intercultural education / Maria Antonia Casanova
- Multicultural coexistence in schools in Spain: new challenges and new ways of organizing education through solidarity / Encarnacion Soriano
- Oral histories in the classroom: home and community pedagogies / Judith Flores Carmona & Dolores Delgado Bernal
- Community collaboration in school improvement: a case study of a California middle school / Gina Elizabeth DeShera
- Build me a bridge: steps to solidarity between a school and its community / Gilberto Arriaza & Alice Wagner
- Challenges to the development of solidarity: working across intersections of power and privilege in New Zealand / Anne Hynds
- Building solidarity between the tribal community and the school in India: the case of Srujan / Mahendra Kumar Mishra
- Building solidarity for education in complex societies: what have we learned? / Christine E. Sleeter.
- Publication date
- edited by Christine E. Sleeter, Encarnación Soriano.
- 9780807753378 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0807753378 (pbk. : alk. paper)