Adventures in internationalism : a biography of James Brown Scott
- by George A. Finch ; edited by William E. Butler.
- Clark, N.J. : Lawbook Exchange, c2012.
- Physical description
- xxviii, 245 p. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- [The beginnings]
- Solicitor for the Department of State
- The Second Hague Peace Conference
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- The American Society and Journal of International Law
- The American Institute of International Law
- Services for the government during World War I
- An American Academy of International Law and Inter-American Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Biography of James Brown Scott
- 9781616191658 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1616191651 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9781616191665 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 161619166X (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: