Taxation & economic reform in America, Parts I & II, 1781-2011 [electronic resource]
- Buffalo, NY : HeinOnline
- William S. Hein & Company.
- Includes bibliographical references
- Searchable database which provides access to tax regulations, laws, and hundreds of legislative histories dating back to the 1700s. Search options include browse searching, full-text searching, and limiting by topic to retrieve documents on taxation or economic reform only. Future releases will include additional legislative histories relevant to economic reform and taxation
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Taxation and economic reform in America
- Former Title
- Taxation & economic reform in America : a historical archive, 1781-2009 2009
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009?
- Mode of access: World Wide Web
- Related item
- History of bankruptcy : taxation and economic reform in America, Part III. [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., Inc.
Browse related items
Start at call number: