Anti-caste [electronic resource].
- Somerset : Catherine Impey, 1893-1895 (Bridgwater : J. Whitby & Sons)
- Physical description
- 7 nos. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Slavery & anti-slavery. Part 1, Debates over slavery and abolition.
- Impey, Catherine.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Vol/date range
- Vol. 6, nos. 3 & 4 (Mar. & Apr. 1893)-v. 6, nos. 5 & 6 (May & June 1893); Vol. 7 (Mar. 1895)-v. 7 (June-July 1895).
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 1: Debates over slavery and abolition
- Subtitle varies: 1888-1889, Devoted to the interests of coloured races; 1889-1895, Advocates the brotherhood of mankind irrespective of colour or descent; 1895-Assumes the brotherhood of the entire human family, and claims for the dark races of mankind their equal right to protection, personal liberty, equality of opportunity, and human fellowship.
- Vol. 7 (Apr./May 1895) is "Special Memorial Number" devoted to Frederick Douglass.
- Reproduction of the original from John Rylands University Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Images from the source libraries are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the nineteenth century.