Intelligence quest : project-based learning and multiple intelligences
- Walter McKenzie.
- 1st ed.
- Eugene, Or. : International Society for Technology in Education, c2012.
- Physical description
- viii, 114 p. : ill ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
LB1027.43 .M35 2012
- Unknown LB1027.43 .M35 2012
- McKenzie, Walter.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- IQuest: a new teaching paradigm
- Thinking critically: the analytic domain of intelligences
- Thinking within: the introspective domain of intelligences
- Thinking outward: the interactive domain of intelligences
- The IQuest format
- The evaluation exchange iquest: delivering data meaningfully
- The critical collaboration IQuest: working to build consensus
- The partner puzzle IQuest: authentic problem solving
- The people perspective IQuest: seeing multiple solutions
- The qualitative quantities iquest: creating products in context
- The principle partners IQuest: information literacy meets cultural literacy
- Multiple intelligences and the future of education
- Appendix: national educational technology standards for students (NETS's).
- Publisher's Summary
- Todays classrooms should support multiple learning styles while incorporating technology use in an authentic, real-world manner. To achieve this digital age learning environment, Walter McKenzie brings together ideas from multiple intelligences and project-based learning to develop a new instructional model, the Intelligence Quest (IQuest).
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9781564843098 (pbk.)
- 1564843092 (pbk.)