Intelligence quest : project-based learning and multiple intelligences
- Walter McKenzie.
- 1st ed.
- Eugene, Or. : International Society for Technology in Education, c2012.
- Physical description
- viii, 114 p. : ill ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1027.43 .M35 2012||Unknown|
- McKenzie, Walter.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- IQuest: a new teaching paradigm
- Thinking critically: the analytic domain of intelligences
- Thinking within: the introspective domain of intelligences
- Thinking outward: the interactive domain of intelligences
- The IQuest format
- The evaluation exchange iquest: delivering data meaningfully
- The critical collaboration IQuest: working to build consensus
- The partner puzzle IQuest: authentic problem solving
- The people perspective IQuest: seeing multiple solutions
- The qualitative quantities iquest: creating products in context
- The principle partners IQuest: information literacy meets cultural literacy
- Multiple intelligences and the future of education
- Appendix: national educational technology standards for students (NETS's).
- Publisher's Summary
- Intelligence Quest provides an in-depth overview of the IQuest what it is and how you can adapt it for use in any subject or any classroom. McKenzie breaks down the nine intelligences into three domains: thinking critically, thinking within, and thinking outward; provides example IQuests for each; and links each IQuest to the corresponding NETS S. This new instructional model will push your thinking and help you develop meaningful learning experiences. Discover how you can bring the IQuest into your classroom and show your students that learning in school can mirror learning in the real world.".
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781564843098 20180604
- Publication date
- 9781564843098 (pbk.)
- 1564843092 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: