- F. James Rohlf and Robert R. Sokal.
- 4th ed.
- New York : W.H. Freeman and Co., c2012.
- Physical description
- xi, 258 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
Biology Library (Falconer)
|QH323.5 .R63 2012||In-library use|
|QH323.5 .R63 2012||Unknown|
- Preface Notes on the Fourth Edition Introduction: Interpolation 44 Tables in support of the textbook Biometry, Fourth Edition, Sokal & Rohlf.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781429240314 20160608
- Publisher's Summary
- This compendium of tables used with Sokal, Biometry, Fourth Edition, eliminates the inconvenience of having to turn back and forth within the text to refer to data. Each table has a brief explanation, a description of how to look up a value, and a reference to the section in Biometry. It can also be used with other texts.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781429240314 20160608
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: