New Langton Arts records, 1975-2010
- Physical description
- 237.5 linear feet.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1910 ACCESSION 2012-211 BOX 3||In-library use|
|M1910 ACCESSION 2012-211 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|M1910 ACCESSION 2012-211 CARTON 2||In-library use|
|M1910 ACCESSION 2012-211 FLAT BOX 4||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- New Langton Arts.
- Boxes 1-4 (Accession 2012-211) contains announcements, fliers, catalogs, postcards, brochures, & other printed material 1975-2008 (bulk 1990s).
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- New Langton Arts was an artist-run organization operating in San Francisco from 1975-2010, presenting contemporary work in all media.
- Estimated extent: 169 record storage boxes, 8 non-standard containers, 5 flat boxes, as well as 4 computers and other equipment. Included are all the business documents of the organization (contracts, correspondence, publicity materials, etc.), tapes and cassettes, photographs, duplicate publications, catalogs, etc.
- Accession 2012-211 is available for research use. The remainder of the colection is unavailable until processed.
- Purchase, 2012. Accession 2012-143 and 2012-211.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: