- Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith.
- New York, N.Y. : Viking, 1995.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3569 .C5746 M38 1995||Unknown|
- When the teacher tells her class that they can think of almost everything as a math problem, one student acquires a math anxiety which becomes a real curse. From the inventive team that brought you The Stinky Cheese Man, a tale of a girl in the relentless grip of math-mania. What if you think of everything as a math problem--and you spend your morning tabulating your teeth and calculating your corn flakes? You've got the math curse, that's what! Let Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith take you on an adventure to infinity and back. Full color.
- Publication date
- American Library Association Notable Children's Book 1996
- 0329114166 (lib. bdg.) : $16.56
- 9780329114169 (lib. bdg.)
- 9780670062997 (pbk.)
- 0670062995 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: