Virtually integrated technical architecture and lifecycle (VITAL) project : final and work documents collected by Lani Spund, circa 1990-1999
- Physical description
- 14 linear feet
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Spund, Lani, collector
- The project was conducted by Apple Computer and consists of published documentation, marketing materials, presentations, and work documents in paper and electronic (on hard disks) forms.
- Supplemental links
- Closed until processed: Form to Express Your Interest in this Unprocessed Collection
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Closed until processed. If you are interested in this collection, please use the "Express Your Interest in this Unprocessed Collection" form linked from this record.
- Gift of Lani Spund, 2012. Accession 2012-127.
- Lani Spund was project leader. Most materials are hers; some came from other project participants. VITAL (Virtually Integrated Technical Architecture Lifecycle) allows desktop computer users in an enterprise to view data and applications in a way that appears integrated. Users don't have to be concerned about where the data resides or how it's accessed [from http://support.apple.com/kb/TA28101?viewlocale=en_US, 7/18/12]
Browse related items
Start at call number: