Pathways to higher education administration for African American women
- edited by Tamara Bertrand Jones ... [et al.] ; foreword by Johnetta Cross Brazell.
- 1st ed.
- Sterling, Va. : Stylus Pub., c2012.
- Physical description
- xi, 143 p. ; 23 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
LB2341 .P39 2012
- Unknown LB2341 .P39 2012
- Jones, Tamara Bertrand.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Existing pathways : a historical overview of black women in higher eduction administration / Melanie Hayden Glover
- Essential skills for the leadership path / Marguerite M. McClinton and LeKita Scott Dawkins
- Direction along the path : mentoring and black female administrators / Tamara Bertrand Jones and Waltina Dufor
- Service on the administrative pathway / Lisa K. Thompson and LaKita Scott Dawkins
- Leveling the pathway : balancing work and family / Marguerite M. McClinton
- Influencing pathways : African American administrators as eddective mentors to African American students / Tamara Y. Futrell ... [et al.]
- The community-engaged professional : nurturing your passion on the academic path / Kimberly King-Jupiter
- The ties that bind : pathways to student affairs and academic affairs administration / Kandance G. Hinton
- Decisions to make (or not) along the career path / Mary Howard-Hamilton and Carol Logan Patitu
- Historically black college or university or predominantly white institution? : chosing your institutional path / LeKita Scott Dawkins
- The pathway to your dreams in academia : seven practical considerations / Darnita Killian and Marguerite M. McClinton
- Connecting the paths : guiding institutions and administrators into the future / Tamara Bertrand Jones and LeKita Scott Dawkins.
- Publication date
- 9781579222499 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- 1579222498 (hbk. : acid-free paper)
- 9781579222505 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- 1579222501 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- 9781579228323 (library networkable ed.)
- 1579228321 (library networkable ed.)
- 9781579228330 (consumer e-edition)
- 157922833X (consumer e-edition)