Letters from William Shockley to Julius Blank, 1956 March 18 and 19.
- Physical description
- 2 letters with envelopes
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 1768||In-library use|
- Shockley, William, 1910-1989.
- An employment offer with terms, together with a follow-up letter asking Blank to discuss the offer with his supervisor at Western Electric so that there be no suggestion of "indirect methods."
- Publication date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of Julius Blank, 2011. Accession 2012-128.
- Julius Blank, June 2, 1925 – September 17, 2011, was a semiconductor pioneer. He worked at the seminal Shockley Semiconductor Laboratory division of Beckman Instruments until he and others left to form the influential Fairchild Semiconductor corporation.
Browse related items
Start at call number: