The hope for audacity. From cynicism to hope in educational leadership and policy
- New York : Peter Lang, 2012.
- Physical description
- xxi, 192 pages ; 23 cm.
- Critical education and ethics.
LA217.2 .H65 2012
- Unknown LA217.2 .H65 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- True to self and the institutionalization of a new public identity : it's not only up to Barack Obama! / Barry Kanpol
- The first step toward school reform : building alliances of consent through deliberative democracy / Kathleen A. Murphey
- Deciphering the narrative of school failure : misconceptions about public school reform / Jonathan C. Hilpert
- Obama's educational policy : disposition of authenticity or the politics of the emperor's new clothes / Stella C. Batagiannis
- Obama drama : a play among hope, education, and discontinuity / Marisol Rexach & Tom Wilson
- Federalism, education, and citizenship in an era of democratic deliberation / Brian L. Fife
- A new American social compact : finding the space and compassion to discover common purposes / Jane A. Grant
- Democracy's hope / Penny S. Bryan.
- Publication date
- edited by Stella C. Batagiannis, Barry Kanpol, and Anna V. Wilson.
- Title Variation
- From cynicism to hope in educational leadership and policy
- Critical education and ethics ; vol. 3
- 9781433118593 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1433118599 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9781433118586 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1433118580 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781453908037 (e-book)