Analysis on Fock spaces
- Kehe Zhu.
- New York : Springer, c2012.
- Physical description
- x, 344 p. ; 24 cm.
- Graduate texts in mathematics ; 263.
Math & Statistics Library
|QA320 .Z56 2012||Unknown|
- Zhu, Kehe, 1961-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 331-340) and index.
- Preface.- Chapter 1. Preliminaries.- Chapter 2. Fock Spaces.- Chapter 3. The Berezin Transform and BMO.- Chapter 4. Interpolating and Sampling Sequences.- Chapter 5. Zero Sets for Fock Spaces.- Chapter 6. Toeplitz Operators.- Chapter 7. Small Hankel Operators.- Chapter 8. Hankel Operators.- References.- Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781441988003 20160608
- Publisher's Summary
- Several natural Lp spaces of analytic functions have been widely studied in the past few decades, including Hardy spaces, Bergman spaces, and Fock spaces. The terms "Hardy spaces" and "Bergman spaces" are by now standard and well established. But the term "Fock spaces" is a different story. Numerous excellent books now exist on the subject of Hardy spaces. Several books about Bergman spaces, including some of the author's, have also appeared in the past few decades. But there has been no book on the market concerning the Fock spaces. The purpose of this book is to fill that void, especially when many results in the subject are complete by now. This book presents important results and techniques summarized in one place, so that new comers, especially graduate students, have a convenient reference to the subject. This book contains proofs that are new and simpler than the existing ones in the literature. In particular, the book avoids the use of the Heisenberg group, the Fourier transform, and the heat equation. This helps to keep the prerequisites to a minimum. A standard graduate course in each of real analysis, complex analysis, and functional analysis should be sufficient preparation for the reader.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781441988003 20160608
- Publication date
- Graduate texts in mathematics, 0072-5285 ; 263
- 9781441988010 (eBook)
- 1441988017 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: