Operator calculus on graphs : theory and applications in computer science
- Schott, René.
- London : Imperial College Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xv, 411 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
QA199 .S36 2012
- Unknown QA199 .S36 2012
- Staples, G. Stacey.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 399-406) and index.
- Combinatorial Algebras and Their Properties-- Combinatorics and Graph Theory-- Operator Calculus-- Probability on Algebraic Structures-- Computational Complexity-- Symbolic Computations Using Mathematica.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This pioneering book presents a study of the interrelationships among operator calculus, graph theory, and quantum probability in a unified manner, with significant emphasis on symbolic computations and an eye toward applications in computer science. Presented in this book are new methods, built on the algebraic framework of Clifford algebras, for tackling important real world problems related, but not limited to, wireless communications, neural networks, electrical circuits, transportation, and the world wide web. Examples are put forward in Mathematica throughout the book, together with packages for performing symbolic computations.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- René Schott, G. Stacey Staples.
- 9781848168763 (hbk.)
- 1848168764 (hbk.)