Stanford University, Department of Art and Art History, records, 1962-1995 (inclusive)
- Physical description
- 25 linear feet (14 boxes)
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC1101 2017-010 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|SC1101 2017-066 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 1 & 2 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 2 BOX 2||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 4 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 4 FLAT BOX 2||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 4 FLAT BOX 3||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 4 FLAT BOX 4||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 4 FLAT BOX 5||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 4 FLAT BOX 6||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 4 FLAT BOX 7||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 4 FLAT BOX 8||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 4 FLAT BOX 9||In-library use|
|SC1101 SERIES 4 FLAT BOX 10||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University. Department of Art and Art History
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Organization & arrangement
- The records are arranged in four series: Series 1. Administrative Records; Series 2. Photographs; Series 3. Emeriti files; Series 4. Posters.
- Administrative records and photographs of the Dept. of Art & Art History.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- Emeriti files in Series 3 & Accession ARCH-2017-010 are Restricted for 75 years from date of creation. Otherwise, the materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Stanford University, Department of Art and Art History, Records (SC1101). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-pub lish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Administrative transfer, 2012 & 2016.
Browse related items
Start at call number: