Healthy city [electronic resource].
- Los Angeles, CA : Healthy City, 2003-
- Website with various databases containg statistics for local areas in California, depends on the data but typical geographies are census blocks and tracts, zip code, precinct, city and county . Includes demographic, economic, health, housing, civic participation, and social service statistics. The site includes a mapping feature and allows for upload of your own data. This is a partnership project created by the Advancement Project with support and content from various government agencies and nongovernmental organizations.
- Human services > Geographic information systems > California.
- Human services > California > Statistics.
- Municipal services > Geographic information systems > California.
- Municipal services > California > Statistics.
- Public health > Geographic information systems > California.
- Public health > California > Statistics.
- California > Population > Geographic information systems.
- California > Population > Statistics.
- California > Economic conditions > Geographic information systems.
- California > Economic conditions > Statistics.
- California > Social conditions > Geographic information systems.
- California > Social conditions > Statistics.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML header title: HealthyCity.org
- Title from home page (viewed May 21, 2007).
- Statistics are for California local areas, Dates vary depending on the statistics, population data goes back to 2000 Decennial Census.
- Resource data sources: City of Los Angeles' Children, Youth and Families Budget -- 211 LA County -- California Department of Education -- Center for Nonprofit Management in Southern California -- U.S. Bureau of the Census-American Fact Finder -- California Department of Health Services-Center for Health Statistics, Office of Health Information and Research -- UCLA Center for Health Policy Research, California Health Interview Survey -- Los Angeles County, Department of Health Services, The Los Angeles County Health Survey -- PHFE WIC Data Mining Project, LA County WIC Data.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.