- Seattle, WA : Amazon.com, Inc., c2011.
- Physical description
- 1 electronic book reader ; 19 x 12 x 1.14 cm. + 1 Kindle power adaptor.
Engineering Library (Terman)
Equipment: Ask at circulation desk
KINDLE .ENGI 14
- Unknown KINDLE .ENGI 14
- Amazon.com (Firm)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Kindle Fire
- KindleFire Ebook reader
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Weight is 14.6 oz.
- Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- Content formats supported: Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible (Audible Enhanced(AA, AAX)), DOC. DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, OGG, WAV, MP4, VP8.
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, top-mounted speakers.
- Battery life up to 8 hours of continuous reading or 7.5 hours of video playback, with wireless off. Battery life will vary based on wireless usage, such as web browsing and downloading content. Charges in approx. 4 hours using USB power adapter. Also supports charging from your computer via USB to computer.
- MODEL No. D01400.
- Amazon's 7" multi-touch display with IPS (in-plane switching) technology and anti-reflective treatment, 1024 x 600 pixel resolution at 169 ppi, 16 million colors. Storage 8GB internal (approx. 6GB available for user content), free cloud storage for all Amazon content.