Promoting valuation in the public interest : informing policies for judging value in evaluation
- George Julnes, editor.
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass/Wiley, c2012.
- Physical description
- 134 p. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for evaluation no. 133.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1028 .N4 NO.133||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Editor's notes / George Julnes
- Managing valuation / George Julnes
- The logic of valuing / Michael Scriven
- The evaluator's role in valuing: who and with whom / Marvin C. Alkin, Anne T. Vo, Christina A. Christie
- Step arounds for common pitfalls when valuing resources used versus resources produced / Brian T. Yates
- The role of context in valuing federal programs / Stephanie Shipman
- When one must go: the Canadian experience with strategic review and judging program value / François Dumaine
- Valuing, evaluation methods, and the politicization of the evaluation process / Eleanor Chelimsky
- Valuation and the American Evaluation Association: helping 100 flowers bloom, or at least be understood? / Michael Morris
- Evaluators in a world of valuators / George F. Grob
- Contextual pragmatics of valuing / Michael Quinn Patton
- Developing policies to support valuing in the public interest / George Julnes.
- Publication date
- New directions for evaluation , 1097-6736 ; no. 133
- "A publication of Jossey-Bass and the American Evaluation Association"--Cover.
- "Spring 2012."
- Available in another form
- Online version: Promoting valuation in the public interest [San Francisco] : Jossey-Bass, c2012
- 9781118308417 (pbk.)
- 1118308417 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: