Guns, crime, and safety : a conference sponsored by the American Enterprise Institute and the Center for Law, Economics, and Public Policy at Yale Law School
- Chicago, Ill. : University of Chicago Law School : University of Chicago Press, , c2002.
- Physical description
- p. 605-813 : ill ; 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Guns, crimes, and safety : introduction / by John R. Lott, Jr.
- Violence, guns, and drugs : a cross-country analysis / by Jeffrey A. Miron
- The impact of gun laws on police deaths / by David B. Mustard
- Safe-storage gun laws : accidental deaths, suicides, and crime / by John R. Lott, Jr. and John E. Whitley
- The impact of banning juvenile gun possession / by Thomas B. Marvell
- Guns, crime, and academics : some reflections on the gun control debate / by Jeffrey S. Parker
- Privately produced general deterrence / by Bruce L. Benson and Brent D. Mast
- Right-to-carry concealed weapon laws and homicide in large U.S. counties : the effect on weapon types, victim characteristics, and victim-offender relationship / by David E. Olson and Michael D. Maltz
- Does the right to carry concealed handguns deter countable crimes? : only a count analysis can say / by Florenz Plassmann and T. Nicolaus Tideman
- Testing for the effects of concealed weapons laws : specification errors and robustness / by Carlisle E. Moody.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Papers presented at a conference held December 1999.
- Symposium issue of Journal of law & economics, v. 45, no. 2, pt. 2 (October 2001).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- Journal of law & economics.
Browse related items
Start at call number: