- [California] : [Publisher not identified]
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- The California NGO search engine is a compilation of Web sites from non-profits, community based organizations (CBOs), policy institutes, research centers, and think tanks conducting and publishing research on issues of concern to the state of California. It is a growing search engine with 758 included sites as of July, 2012. Organizations included in the search focus primarily on the following areas: Community and Economic Development; Criminal Justice; Education; Energy; Environment; Health; Housing and Homelessness; Human Rights; Labor and Workplace issues; Planning and Land Use; Poverty; Public Interest Law; Science and Technology; Social Services; Transportation; Water; Urban design; Urban studies; Voting and Elections. This search engine is maintained by James Jacobs (jrjacobs AT stanford DOT edu) and Kris Kasianovitz (krisk11 AT stanford DOT edu), government information librarians at Stanford University Library. Please contact us for questions or suggested additions to the search engine.
- Title Variation
- California non-governmental organizations
- California NGO search engine
- California NGO custom search engine
- Title from HTML title metatag.
- Google custom search created by Kris Kasianovitz, Barbara Celone, and James Jacobs.