Finite fields and Galois rings
- Zhe-Xian Wan.
- Singapore ; Hackensack, NJ : World Scientific Publishing, c2012.
- Physical description
- x, 376 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA247.3 .W36 2012||Unknown|
- Wan, Zhexian.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 369-371) and index.
- Sets and Integers-- Groups-- Fields and Rings-- Polynomials-- Residue Class Rings-- Structure of Finite Fields-- Further Properties of Finite Fields-- Bases-- Factoring Polynomials over Finite Fields-- Irreducible Polynomials over Finite Fields-- Quadratic Forms over Finite Fields-- More Group Theory and Ring Theory-- Hensel's Lemma and Hensel Lift-- Galois Rings.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814366342 20160608
- Publisher's Summary
- A large portion of this book can be used as a textbook for graduate and upper level undergraduate students in mathematics, communication engineering, computer science and other fields. The remaining part can be used as references for specialists. Explicit construction and computation of finite fields are emphasized. In particular, the construction of irreducible polynomials and normal basis of finite field is included. A detailed treatment of optimal normal basis and Galois rings is included. It is the first time that the Galois rings are in book form.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814366342 20160608
- Publication date
- "The present book is a revision and addendum of a former one entitled Lectures on finite fields and Galois rings"--P. v.
- Related Work
- Wan, Zhexian Lectures on finite fields and Galois rings.
Browse related items
Start at call number: