Generalized ordinary differential equations : not absolutely continuous solutions
- Jaroslav Kurzweil.
- Hackensack, N.J. : World Scientific, c2012.
- Physical description
- ix, 197 p. ; 23 cm.
- Series in real analysis ; v. 11.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA371 .K87 2012||Unknown|
- Kurzweil, Jaroslav.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 193-194) and index.
- Kapitza's Pendulum and a Related Problem-- Averaging-- Internal Resonance-- SR-Integration of Functions of a Pair of Coupled Variables-- Generalized Ordinary Differential Equations-- SR-Solutions-- Continuous Dependence-- SKH-Integration of Functions of a Pair of Coupled Variables-- Differential Equations in Classical Form-- Integration and Strong Integration-- Integration by Parts-- A Variant of Gronwall Formula-- Linear Generalized Ordinary Differential Equations.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814324021 20160608
- Publisher's Summary
- This book provides a systematic treatment of the Volterra integral equation by means of a modern integration theory which extends considerably the field of differential equations. It contains many new concepts and results in the framework of a unifying theory. In particular, this new approach is suitable in situations where fast oscillations occur.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9789814324021 20160608
- Publication date
- Series in real analysis ; v. 11
- 9789814324021 (hbk.)
- 9814324027 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: